VeganMoFo

Tuesday 8 September 2015

Vegan MoFo day 8 - Make a new vegan friend

Yeah. So I'm a bit of an introvert and painfully lacking in self-confidence so I'm kinda stumped with this challenge. At least I was until the cashier at Lidl's gave me this little guy with my shopping today.......



His name is Horace, and he's definitely a vegan because I saw him nibbling on a giant broccoli floret!
So me and Horace are chilling right now waiting for our dinner to cook (we're making some broccoli pasta because that's his favourite thing and I also forking love broccoli). Peace out.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Horace! I also kind of copped out of this one because I'm rubbish at getting out there and making new friends. How do these extroverts do it, eh?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Horace is adorable! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I have a bunch of guys like Horace sitting on my kitchen window sill, maybe they should meet?

    ReplyDelete